Here's the one I made for myself when I made the two
Tag(s) No. 5...
It's made from one 12x12 piece of pattern paper, folded.
It's purpose is to hold all the photos I took of Jesyca's surgery [no, not the actual surgery itself...they wouldn't let me;)]. The "day" of her surgery and post surgery.
[click on each photo to get the larger version]
I had posted awhile back that I would post the powders I use, in answer to whether I use "pearlex". I have been using these powders for years, quite a long time before pearlex found its way into mainstream scrapbooking i do dare to say.
The powders in the tall jars are actual pigments. I have more colours, but all quite "earthy" tones.
I typically only use the same colours over and over, so I have not felt the need to venture into purchasing the "pearlex" brand. There is a combo colour set that I do like in the pearlex, so maybe one day I'll take the plunge and purchase the set.
There were a couple of requests to see the inside of my "altered book" i made for Tag no. 4 (i think it was).
Here it is. As i said, it's messy, but i love it that way.
I taped each piece of paper together, along the "spine" of the page. Yes, i did them individually. Then after i taped as many pages together to form a "signature" then used my aluminum tape to tape each signature into the book. It's pretty cool. I really like the variety of subject matters of the various pages I added. I also like the fact I can include whatever pages I want into a book to "alter" it. Even though a lot of the pages in the book were much larger than the actual cover i used, I simply used a ruler and tore the pages to "fit" the book. That gives them the rough edge look.
FROM NOW UNTIL MAY, YOU SHOULD USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT.
I'm not certain how often or what I'll be posting, so if there are prompts, i suspect i'll be far more likely to respond and do posts.