I went back through the questions/comments etc. and i think the best thing to do is to set up a schedule for show and tells and classes so that I make sure I cover off everything you all wanted to see and have explained. If I don't do it that way, I'll forget.
Here's my list so far:
1. gel transfer into a piece of acrylic (AGAIN, this technique doesn't always work! so you have to just keep trying and one of these days, you will get a spectacular result!)
3. Samples of layouts/projects where I used a china marker.
4. a sampling of my favourite stamps.
5. significance of fish.
6. "altered existence": I will commit to doing 3 more "classes" where I'll show you step by step how I did the pages in the book. THAT's IT though. The rest I'll just show you the finished page.
7. Walnut Ink Crystals and a couple ways to use them.
am i missing anything so far?
Noor udeen Mukhopadhyay said: I absolutely love all the demanding labor you have devoted to keeping this blog around for all of us. I honestly hope this stays online for a long time.
A: thank you for the very nice comment! Unfortunately, life is taking me in many other directions such so that I have decided to end my blogging career. :) That will happen June 7, 2013 so there's still a bit of time for you to come have a look at what we're up to here.